Jessica is connecting with communites and making a difference!
"As President of the Diversity Scholarship Foundation, I help organize visits to Chicago Public Schools that are predominantly attended by minorities to talk to the kids about becoming a lawyer, and enjoy every minute of it!"
Jessica is passionate about connecting with communities to make a difference! Whether supporting an Access Living event in the greater Chicago area or volunteering with Women Everywhere to enhance shelters and inner city housing, she leaves a positive mark on all communities!
· President of the Diversity Scholarship Foundation, NFP.
· Board Member of the Chicago Bar Foundation and Asian American Bar Foundation.
· Volunteer for the Chicago Bar Association Pro Bono program (representing indigent defendants against DUI/driver’s license suspension) and Women Everywhere program.
· Hearing Officer for the Attorney Registration Disciplinary Commission, since 2006
· Member of the Illinois Supreme Court’s Character and Fitness Committee, First District, since 2008.
· Appointed Member of the Cook County Mortgage Foreclosure program.
· Gala Co-Chair, Just the Beginning Foundation Biennial Conference and Diversity Scholarship Foundation's 2012 Unity Award Dinner - September 22, 2012.
· Member of the Board of Trustees for The John Marshall Law School (recently sworn-in - June 2012)
· Member of the Board of Governors for the Illinois State Bar Association (won a contested election in April 2012) .
· Treasurer of the Women's Bar Association of Illinois (since June 2011)